Sunday, August 25, 2013

Week of August 26th


Mrs. Scott's Homework
Monday - Thursday:
Math Worksheet and study 3 times tables.

Mr. Prater's Homework
Monday-Thursday: 
- Read a book for at least 30 minutes a night.
- Write about the daily topic in your home writing journal


Tests
Monday-Iowa Test
 Tuesday-None
Wednesday-Quiz on Place Value
Thursday-Health or Science Test
Friday-Three times Table Test and weekly math test.

News and Notes

- Papers will go home on Thursday.    
- Please continue helping your son/daughter do their best at all times.  
- Keep in mind that all late papers are not accepted except for excused absents. 
 - If you have about two hours or less every two weeks to come into the classroom to run the classroom store, contact Mrs. Scott. 
If anyone would like to donate items to the treasure chest feel free to do so.  All items donated will be definitely appreciated.     



Student Question of the Week:

What high school did both Mrs. Scott and Mr. Prater attend? 
(Students that submit the answer via email to praterj@duvalschools.org 
will receive 100 Decision Dollars)





Thanks for all you do. Have a wonderful week!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mr.Prater, Thank you for setting up this blog for our class.Alaysha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small moment/I played out side with my friend/small moment an Expanded : Once upon a time my mom said you have 30 minutes outside I said that is enough time. I knock on my friends door in ask if she can come out for 30 minutes she said let me go ask my mom and she told me her mom said yes I said let play glass ball. She went in side in got the basketball. we throw the ball to each other, then my brother came out in said can I play with you we said yes you can, and after 5 minutes my friend ask me and my brother do I want to come in her house I said yes why not so we went in her house I said hi to her mom she said hi back in we went in her room.we played with her toys it was so fun. Than her mom ask us do we want a snack we said yes so she bring us some eggs and we said thank you in a weird way but we still ate the eggs it was good. I ask my friend what time is it she said 7:30 and my brother said we have to go home so we said bye and we left. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete